Tuesday, March 01, 2005

O Solo Mio

What does that mean anyway? I prolly should be able to figure it out, but it's rawther complicated to my limited knowledge of foreign words.

Bria is coming home tomorrow! yay! i've missed her. I was supposed to clean up her room today, but i didn't end up getting to it. Lisa and Katie and I slept in her room a few weeks ago, and we hadn't gotten to cleaning any of the mattresses and sheets out. We were planning on getting Bria a bureau while we were gone, but we couldn't find any that really would go in her room.

Now I'm mad. one of my many brothers just did something that annoyed me to no end, and now I don't feel like writing cause i'm mad. oh well, guess that's stupid.

Got tons of school done today. Learning about World War II, Evolution vs. Creation, pronouns, and lots of stuff in math. Right now i'm at a good place in school. Everything is pretty interesting, which I'm grateful for. I'd planned out that this would be the worst school year ever, but it hasn't turned out to be too bad.

Well, my stupidity is overtaking me and I think i'm tired of writing for now. :D Sorry peoples.

No comments: