Thursday, March 10, 2005

In A Few More Years...

One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored is to go on the Internet and look at dresses. A website which I have fun with is this gaelic/scottish website. I was just looking at a few of their dresses this afternoon, and guess what I found? A nice, pretty dress (oh yes, I forgot to mention that they title all of their wedding dresses) named cara! I didn't really love it, because it had lots of golden embroidery running along the front, but then they mentioned that they have another option and I clicked on that. It was the same dress with white embroidery, and it was called Cara B! Hmm...

The paragraph about the dress mentioned that it was named after the small Scottish island, Cara, so I looked it up. Sure enough! There's The Island of Cara a little of Gigha Island and it's a little over a mile long and o.5 miles wide, around one hundred fifty feet high! Maybe I'll get there someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please oh please send me a picture of you with(out) your hair!
xoxs