Sunday, March 06, 2005

Lady Come Down...

i watched The Importance of Being Earnest last night! funny movie...I LOVE the song Lady Come Down. I sing it all of the time now...

Yesterday, on a last minute whim my mom and i headed out to Kayla's house and joined a whole bunch of people for a Lord of the Rings marathon. Heavy duty movie watching! clyde had rigged a screen thingy so we got to see it big. i hadn't seen the fellowship's special editoin with extra scenes yet, and it was like watching a whole new movie. i actually liked legolas more now that i thought of him as legolas and not as orlando bloom playing legolas. sorry orland-bloom-lovers, i think he's a creep. Clyde was quite the gentleman and offered to drive me home around ten or eleven at night if i wanted to stay and watch ROTK, but i just watched that a while ago, and so i declined his generous offer.

not much to say! today was just church and Lord's Supper and sunday school. now i'm home and just waiting for Sue Thomas FBI!

see ya round, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SONG SOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I've been singing it too!