Saturday, March 05, 2005

I finished my hat that i was knitting, I got a perfect score in a Science test, I watched an awesome movie, I got to talk to wonderful friends on IM, what more could i want? I'm content! not something that i am a lot of the tme, but for now i'm just resting and reveling in the glory of feeling this way.

i'm so glad that steph is back from maine and is once again on the internet all the time! i miss your comments, steph!!! love ya girl!

so guess what i just realizd? my bruises from the youth weekend are finally starting to go away!!! yay! thanks to a few certain people, my knees are rawther purplish still. my right knee especially. at least they aren't swollen anymore... i loved every minute of getting the bruises; catchign balls is my specialty! and i LOVE it! not that i do catch them all the time, but let's say 90% of the time. except for last weekend doesn't count, cause i'd just been sick and had very little energy so i only caught about two out of fifteen.

i shall go now, and browse every one else's blogs! hurray for that...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yikes, stop changing the look of your site!
ya i found out about your hat from the orange bug. i hear he finished it for you and added a pom pom!
love melody
p.s. do you like pompoms? i don't.

Cara said...

mel, i love pom poms!!