Saturday, March 12, 2005

kinda boring day

today was a kinda cool day. i've been pretty bored. i had an awesome time in a private chatroom today! i love doing that! steph, kayla, and i like to do that everyonce in a while! it's awesome! today melody was in the chat too! that was fun! we had a blast! just fooling around. well i can't wait till the feast!!!! it will be sooooo cool! i'm not gonna be there on wednesday though. i hope i can be there for the rest of the time though. i love going to fairwood! i get to see my friends (steph is gonna be there yay! lol, i mean my other friends will be too but she doesn't always come)! there will be sports on saturday night too! i love sports! except i always hurt my knees cause i get so into warball! i love that game! blind volleyball is awesome too! except that's a youth weekend game so i don't know if we will play it on saturday. i hope we play it, lol! it's so cool! i like almost all of the games, lol! so, as u can tell it has been a pretty boring day cause all i'm talking about is the future. even though i love to talk about the future! lol! like the wedding dresses! lol, and going to art school with steph! lol! ok, well today it is snowing. AGAIN! i'm really not that surprised. it snows alot in new hampshire! lol! so i might go out and sled today! use the good snow up! lol! ok well i'll c ya around! ttyl!

4 comments:

Cara said...

okay, if you're confused yet here's a little straightener out thingy. I gave steph my password, and she gave me hers. Then we went on the other's blogspot places and wrote posts for the other. steph was pretending to be me, but i was being me and steph at the same time, so it was prolly confusing. it was to me! she got me down pretty good, though, with the sports thing! yeah, i bang up my knees....

Anonymous said...

except the LOL thing was NOT you. I thought you were writing in a weird style for you.

Anonymous said...

ditto ben :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear all about the Feast! <:( wish I could be there now.