Saturday, January 22, 2005

Schoolhouse Rock

Wow, Schoolhouse Rock was awesome. My favorite is the one with the Elvis moves. It's just the best ever. So there's this song called Conjunction Junction that's, well, nevermind. You'd understand if you saw it...

Craig and Chad are over because of Ryan's play. They're so great. I've laughed so hard, they've quiet the humor sometimes. I'm rawther crazy and super hyper tonight. I keep saying the weirdest things and bria just looks at me like i'm crazy. (e.g. i can hear it now! the sound of sneakers squeaking on the gym floot! squeak squeak squeak! etc.)

so i have this typing problem. the other day i made so many mistakes! i kive ketterrs, dont popher buble, and nauk. (translation: i love letters, don't pop her bubble! and mail. )

well, too many posts already today so i'll keep this one short!

No comments: