Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm a Loony Too!

Okay, so you're wondering why i titled my post that. Well, it's because i just watched Arsenic and Old Lace for the first time. I decided that i'm loony too. Not really, actually. I just felt like saying i am, cause i love the word loony. Try saying it yourself sometime. Did you do it? Isn't it fun! (Now i AM sounding like a loony person.) Anyway, good old Cary Grant was great. I love that guy. I find it rather creepy that those old ladies found it a charity to kill people! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT ANY CHARITY!!!!!

So, today i had my last braces appointment before i get the good old metal out of my mouth for forever!!! THey actually didn't even need me to come in, but they wanted me there anyway so that they could just double check and make sure that i was ready to dump 'em. And I am! I was in the weird little chair that goes up and down whatever you call it thing, and i was praying like crazy that everything would be good and that i could actually get them off next month! It's just too good to be true.

After the appointment, Bria and I went SHOPPING! By the way, that's one of the sweetest words in the English language. We went to Zyla'a (NOT so cool.) but there wasn't any graphing papaer so we left right away. Then we went to Blockbuster and returned two movies to get out Ben Hur and Arsenic and Old Lace. (Some awesome family fun movies to watch together! Only if you're scared of leprosy don't watch Ben Hur.) And then we went to good old Marshalls. There were the usuall boring clothes that i've seen a million times cause i've been there so many times, plus a few extras. I was all sad cause i didn't think any of the four clothes i was going to try on would work (which they didn't) when in the dressing rooms hallway i saw an awesome green sweater hung up! . I fell in love with it and tried it on and it fit so i bought it! End of story. (And then Bria and i spent forever arguing over whether we should buy a cute little pink plaid skirt for our little cousin and if it would fit her or not) We raced to a second hand store, nothing there for us, and then Bria went to Panera to get something to eat. Of course, there's nothing "edible" in there for me, so I just went into Fashion Bug, a neighboring store. No clothes there that i liked either, but that was fine cause i have my sweater! Real end of story.

Well, the bozos (sp?) who are doing our wood floors are coming back again tomorrow. (poochy lip there) They're going to buff up our living room floors this time, and we won't be able to go through our house at all. Bummer. I'll have to do school in the basement with everyone else in my family. Not too sad, but a little distracting...to say the least. BUt maybe we'll watch Ben Hur while we're at it! So i guess i'm OK with that...

No comments: