Monday, January 24, 2005

GO PATS!

I have to go out this afternoon and play my piano at the music school with a piano. I'm not looking forward to it. You have two options when you play a piece. You can either play with the piano or do a recital with thte piano (or both actually) I much prefer to do the playing with the piano thing. Recitals freak me out. I have this wicked hard piece by Ibert, and almost half of the piece is sixteenth notes with ten accidentals per measure. *gulp* it took me forever to get it down, and i still have issues with it.

I'm just rejoicing about the PATS! I'm sooo happy! Last night was the best game EVER! Eugene whatever-his-name-is made an AWESOME interception/catch. (i can't remember which it was.) I enjoyed it. I love Tom Brady. He's got the best attitude ever. I hate it when people are un-sportsmanlike. It's just so wrong to be a bad sport. I can't wait for the superbowl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Cara,
WHOOOOO!!!! We are officially going to the Superbowl! I really,really,really hope we get another trophy! That would be great.
That music piece sounds really hard, but I have never heard of Ibert.
love Melody

Aaron said...

Correction: You mean you are going to play your FLUTE with the piano. : )
Aaron