Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm Dreaming of a White Month After Christmas

It's definitely a winter wonderland outside here. There's over a foot of snow, fortunately it's pretty light and fluffy, so it's easy to snowblow. It snowed all night. Craig wasn't able to go home, because the roads over Temple Mountain would be too bad. My Dad had to go at last night around ten and snowblow the driveway so Craig could make it up.

I was going to write more, but i'm gonna go and watch a movie with Ryan, so maybe i'll write something later!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey CBS! This is Mrs. Fulone! (or SEF!!) I just had to leave a comment on your blog...I just came in from shoveling. It is like confectioners sugar! Pretty, but cold! Hope your family is well. Also, thanks for letting Melody know about the "Blog" thing! She is totally enthralled! She loves to write about everything!
Hope to see you soon.
SEF