Saturday, January 22, 2005

I just love Saturday

Aren't weekends awesome? I got to stay up nice and late last night, (going on the internet and talking my head off) and then i slept in this morning! But i don't need to tell people what to do on weekends, cause everyone already knows that.

I edited my blog! So all of you people who went on it when it was really messed up, don't worry! Aaron showed me how to go back over it and to edit and/or delete a post. Very handy thing to know. I definitely needed it. I made sure that one of the things i fixed was how i spelled hyper. Believe me, i really do know how to spell that! I have to put a link to Aaron's blog up sometime...

I'm getting my braces off soon!!!! HALLELUJAH! I'm so glad! I've wanted that to happen for a VERY long time. They get taken off February 15. No more metal mouth or brace face! (That's what the little girl i babysit called me, you know, like the girl in the TV show. She is in total awe of my braces and think that they are the most beautiful jewelry in the world. She is so excited about the day she gets some. I'll let her be happy about it while it lasts...)

I had this rawther disturbing conversation last night. Someone told me that you can adopt a village in Switzerland or some place like that! That's so weird. It only takes a couple million dollars! Yay, maybe i'll do it. Maybe it's kind of like adopting a highway or a weather station. (Yes, in Germany you can adopt a weather station. Thunderstorm Cara is on its way!) I've always wanted to adopt a highway. I'd build walls along the sides of it and paint beautiful murals on them. Everybody would want to go on "Cara's Highway." I like the sound of that, "Cara Highway..." And then I found out that Adopting A Highway means just picking up the trash along one. Phooey. That's sad.

No comments: