Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm so happy, oh so happy!

Big change from this afternoon! I'm all happy and my cheery self. Here's how i remedied my bad mood: 1. I played freecell on the computer for a while. 2. I changed my nice long skirt for a short, flippy, fun jean one. 3. I made my hair its curly self (i've been wearing it stick straight, not the way it likes to be. Once i had put water on it it poofed out and was nice and kinky and curly.) I pinned it up to the back of my head (not the front) with tons of clips and, voila, I felt like i was ready to go to prom! Of course i don't really wanna go to prom, but that's beside my point. 4. I did a nice simple make up job on myself. I hadn't put any on for a long time, cause it irritated my face too much. Just a few simple things made me feel so much for alive and awake! 5. I went and babysat some of the funnest and best kids in the world and earned a hulking twenty bucks. :D One of the little boys i was watching entertained me all evening by dressing up in my pink and orange gloves and scarf, black jacket, three inch heeled clogs, and purse, and paraded around the house talking in an English accent proclaiming to his two other siblings (as well as me) that he was Mrs. Joe Jones tonight!! And then he kept asking me delightful questions such as, what is the name of your husband, how is this night going for you, what did you and your children do today, what is your name, etc. It was so much fun. It was quite sad when i had to put them to bed. Well, there's my nice happy story, everyone! All's well that ends well! Have an awesome Sabbath and weekend! I love you all...

No comments: