Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It could be fatal

My family is having what we call a delayed opening in our school today. Aaron and Mom had to leave around nine to go to some teeth surgeon who's going to extract Aaron's wisdom teeth. Aaron decided to go all the way under, and that made me think about having surgery. If i was having something like knee surgery i would want to be awake, but i think that if i had my wisdom teeth taken out i'd definitely want to be asleep. I do not love it when people have fingers in my mouth. I'm always tempted to bite the orthodontist (he insists that it's because we're both scorpios) Anyway, there are certain risks with aaron's operation. It could be fatal...

Last night i went shopping at Target with my mom. Whenever i go there it seems to be at night and we stay in there until all of the doors are locked, and we just barely squeak out the door before all of the employees leave. One time i was tempted to hide in a clothes rack and wait until an employee came to put stuff on the rack and then to jump out and yell BOO BOO BOO! But when I told someone that idea they said that i probably shouldn't do that unless i want to go to youth jail, or whatever you call it. Last night it was rather tempting... Anyway, I got some awesome shirts, and a skirt. But i have to go now! I'll post some more lata!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear cara, i think that is so scary about Aaron's operation. I posted a comment on his blog about it and i said i would pray for him. I really,really, really hope he will be okay.
do you really stay in target till closing hours? that is so funny about hiding in a clothes rack. i want to see your new clothes sometime!
love melody

Aaron said...

The chances of fatality were like 1/1000 of a percent. Cara, you shouldn't go scaring people like that!!!