Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sneaky Slivers

I have to hurry and write as much as i can before aaron comes back. he's upstairs doing his math, poor dude. he started to go on the pc and then remembered that the stinkin old math wasn't done, and so like a good boy he dutifully went to it. well, it did take a little prodding from mama... So what did you guys think of the personality test? it isn't really like a personality test, i don't know what you'd call it. an opinion test? naw, that just doesn't sound right.
I was so good this evening! I really dislike practicing, as you all prolly know by now. But anyway, I was such a good girl and I practiced for forty five minutes! I meant to do an hour, but I was just too pooped, so I didn't.
You know how i broke that pot top? Well, I thought that I'd swept up all of the glass crumbs, but I hadn't, and I got this sneaky little sliver right in my foot. I felt like I was at death's doorstep. I could picture this evil little glass traveling through my bloodstream twisting and turning, reflecting the white bloodcells, and then traveling right throw the aorta and jamming itself into my heart somewhere, and, well, I'll stop there. I've played with the imagination enough. Actually, I wasn't that worried, because I could still see the glass. I spent the rest of the afternoon limping around and sort of walking with my foot curved up so that the glass wouldn't push against the floor and get further into my foot. It wouldn't bleed or anything, so it really took forever to get it out. But I did, and now I'm happy.
To my relief, life has been pleasantly uneventful, so my blogs aren't nearly as full. I'll just have to store interesting things in my little brain and write them down later.
Have a great night everyone!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, your poor foot! You're scaring me just talking about it traveling right up to your heart! Aaagh!
Well it turns out that i am not baby sitting today (tuesday), but tommorrow,(wednesday). I was s excited about it that i dreamed about last night. i forgot about what time i was supposed to be there in my dream and Mrs. Jones was mad at me.
love you!
love melody