Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Twinkle Twinkle Little Teeth

My braces are gone for forever. when they were taken off i was surprised to find that i actually have straight and white teeth. glory hallelujah! i've missed em, but the whole process was worth it.

I got to the orthodontist a bit late, cause bria'd had to drop something off on the way. i was scooted in after watching a bit of The View on TV. (bleah bleah bleah) stupid TV. they should stick to the designer show. now THAt's what is interesting. anyway, they chopped, pulled or whatever you call it my braces off, and then, the second worse part of my having braces happened. the ortho ground and sanded all of the left over cement on my teeth. *shudder* cold, buzzy, grinding...those are only a few of the worst things. then i had the miserable molds. the girl in the dentist chair next to me was laughing with me about all of the extra mold stuff that was stuck on my cheeks. after i washed the purple and white glue, i had x-rays of my teeth and photos taken. I had to wait for over an hour before my retainer was ready. it's a neat little clear thingy in the shape of my teeth that i only have to wear at night. horror of horrors though, it makes me lisp! but bria's does the same thing to her, and i've never really noticed it. so, now i have my white little toofies back to myself. i've flossed them like twice every day since i got the braces off...it's so easy!

i also went to the dermatologist yesterday. my skin was just getting redder and worse. we were able to get an appointment right away with this really busy lady, so it was cool that we were able to get in. she was really neat! she had a raven black braid with a large cream bow in her hair. it strucky me as funny. she's canadian, and extremely opinionated. one of the first things she said was, "I'm an agressive treater, and i believe in people getting better!" it was such a relieving feeling to have someone who actually is really serious about fixing the problem. my eczema has gotten scratched so much that she said it's gotten and infection. she said that it's like my skin is an open wound to bacteria and other bad stuff. so, now i'm on antibiotics, and corisones, etc. i got a shot of cortisone steroid stuff/...but no, it doesn't give me big muscles. different kind. i'm already looking better! thanks for everyone's caring and prayers!

i have a stupid little cold. at eleven this morning iclimbed back into bed and fell asleep. i woke up at two thirty! hooooooooly moly...i've not slept that long during the day since i was something like three months old. *gulp*

bria's in England. she left this morning and flew over all by herself. she's gonna help Karena out with the kiddos. she'll miss the youth weekend, but that's alright with her. i guess i'd take going to england over a youth weekend, but it's a difficult decision! i hope we play more blind volleyball...i'm gonna spike it some more!! so watch out all of you who are gonna be on the opposing team! *evil laughter*

i'm so mad! i can't find my josh groban CD, where are you? i need it!! good ol josh...

i love skittles. i got some yesterday, now that i can eat them! red ones are the best...

No comments: