Sunday, February 13, 2005

Loverly Sunday

So...SUNDAY! the best thing about Sunday is thinking that tomorrow you have to get up early and do school and go to bed on time and make sure you get certain jobs done, and how the weekend is another week away. Oops...that's the worst thing about Sundays...

I was such a smart little girl, and last night while Bria was on my pc and IMing peoples i set up the ironing board in my room and ironed a whole bunch of clothes. i couldn't decide what to wear for church, so i just ironed everything and decided to pick in the morning.

Sunday school was about economics. not my thing. but evan's great and made it bearable. hurrah for him! we finished up economics really fast, and so we got to play around the world ping-pong. HALLELUJAH! i haven't played ping-pong in so long. at one point, i was chatting with evan and aaron served the ball and i saw it out of the corner of my eye and dived for it and my high heeled clogs gave way from under me and i tumbled to the floor, a mass of me. (pardon the "mass of me" bit, i was going to say a mass of arms and legs, but that didn't sound too flattering, so i chose the alternative. :D)

i've been reading Gone With the Wind for school. bleah. i stopped it cause it was just getting way too awful. Scarlett gets worse and worse and worse and worse and etc. i don't like the movie either. dumb stuff. "Oh, Ashley, Ashley...you DO love me! I know you do! tell me you do! *soooooooooooob*" "But after all, tomorrow is another day! *smile through tears*" not my favorite subject for a book. a southern belle married three times and having her husbands dye and then getting divorced in the end and not loving any of them anyway....*gulp* let's not think about this anymore.

it was so awesome today. when i was sititng in church before evan started talking, I was thinking that i missed Doug, and what do you know? As soon as I thought that he walked right through the door and into the church! wow! i told him afterwards, and he said it was just for me. awwww. of course it was sarcasm...but I won't think of that.

Alicia ran over to Bria and my pew and yelled out in her munchkin voice, "I've stayed dry for 2 days!" Bria told her that she'll take her to get ice cream when she's gone on the potty for a week. Alicia's very excited...

I wanna watch the Italian Job tonight...goody goody.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hey cara i hear steph is coming up on thursday! i really wanna have you come to my house or me to yours or whatever! to anyone else who reads cara's comments besides cara, stephanie, and bria, my site is elven-girl92.blogspot.com
love melody