Saturday, February 12, 2005

So Why is it Twelfth Night?

I went to a play of Twelfth Night this morning. The kiddos who put it on did a good job...we went with Chad and Craig. The whole thing was s o much fun. I never got why the play is called Twelfth Night though.

Aww, you girls all make me feel warm and cosy. (meaning all you wonderful females out there who are my age and who i e-mail and are great friends with!) i just e-mailed one of my best friends a few times back and forth; it was so much fun! we hadn't communicated in a while, so it was really sweet to get back in touch.

i watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow last night. i loved it! (with editing, like most movies.) it was a bit unbearable and frustrating at times, but all together it was a good movie! of course, if you see it you might want TVG and a little help with someone who's seen it to edit it.

Oops, phone line's needed!

No comments: