Friday, February 18, 2005

GO RED SOX!

Friday...uggh. Want a summary of my day? Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning Baking Cooking Baking Eating Schooling etc. i haven't gotten to Sabbath Treating yet...that's what i'm waiting for!!!

No, my title to the post has nothing to do with anything except that i was just talking to a friend about the red sox and that i realized that i haven't thought about them for ages, so i decided to keep the spirit a live a little. :D

That smiley reminds me how i was IMing stephanie and i meant to do one of those smileys and i accidentally did this: +D. doesn't that look like a poisoned dead person grinning? creepy.

I really did do a lot of baking today. my brothers and dad really love zucchini bread, and we tend to go through almost two loaves a night whenever we make a batch, so i made four today. phew, glad that's over with. OH @#$^#!!! I just burned the rice. Smooth move. I guess it isn't too bad. I remember when i was little and my mom or Bria would periodically burn the rice and we'd have to put the pot outside cause it smelled so bad. then we'd have to open all of the windows and slowly the smell would go away. When we got the pot back inside, I loved to chow down on the burnt rice (which came out in one big black and brown and white circle) and eat it. It was like a rice cake! I don't think i'd be so excited about doing that now...

Last night my Dad took me and Aaron and Ryan to the mall! Wow, first time he's ever taken me there, I think. He avoids it like the plague (those are his own words.) Anyway, I was able to get this awesome skirt that i'd seen and hoped to buy. it's sage green and flouncy and peasanty, or whatever you call it. i love it, it's nice and full and i could even do a split in it! (not that i can do a split, but there's less than an inch between me and the floor when i try!!!!!) i'm taking it to the youth weekend (yw) of course. I could even play sports in it if i wanted too. i can't wait for Cape Cod. It'll look awesome on the beach and with flip-flops. Dream on...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey cara! i love that new skirt you bought already! yeah i went to the mall for the first time in ages to buy my mum things for Valentine's Day. i didn't have time to look around though.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ZUCHINI BREAD! try making zuchini muffins. i'll bet your brothers would love them!
love melody