Sunday, April 10, 2005

What Happened To Happily Ever After?

I'm really mad, cause i just watched this movie called Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn, and it ended just the way i was hoping it wouldn't. She's in love with this guy since she was little and then he realizes he loves her after she gets back from being away and then she decides the person she REALLY loves is his brother...Humphrey Bogart. That's a rough summary. Very disappointing. She really should have married the one she loved all along...

7 comments:

Katherine said...

But you see Cara, she never really loved David, she only thought she did all along. But when she thought even harder she was smart and went with the older brother.:-)

Anonymous said...

i stilll think she should have gone with the younger, handsomer guy

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I've had that movie on hold @ the library for at least 2 months, and it's still in transit!

Claire said...

Cara, I remember feeling similarly disappointed with the ending when I first saw it...but maybe it'll grow on you...I think it did with me. But you can't go too wrong with good old Humphrey Bogart!

Anonymous said...

i still like David, and i was going to say that did you know that Bogart rhymes with yogart but i thought better of it.....

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I can't believe this response! you'd take BOGART? that's freaky...

Anonymous said...

well, maybe it will grow on me. i guess i need a few more weeks.