Saturday, April 23, 2005

Courtesy Calls and Such

Busy week. School, school, school, AND MORE SCHOOL! Aaron mentioned tests....oops....My family has a thing that makes it so that the phone rings while we're online, and we can choose to answer it if we want to. If we pick it up we have to hang on within thirty seconds if we want to stay online. Well, the phone just rang. I answered it. "Hello, this is a courtesy call." I hung up. The kids yelled at me. I never listen to courtesy calls, if I can help it. It's usually about an overdue library book. (No, I realized that overdue isn't spelled overdoe. :D) The kiddos (Aaron and Bria) insist that they're usually important and always to listen to them.

However, so much for this post. I'm being bugged and bombarded, literally from both sides, to get off the pc. (Chicken waiting to be done. Brother getting online. You get the picture.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog, but no pics. what's up with that? so I really didn't want to comment on your courtesy calls thing I just wanted to say hi. but you really should listen to those courtesy calls you never know when it might be something important (just do as I say and not as I do) see you this weekend

Jeff

Anonymous said...

yeah. we'll see about the pics. aaron's going to show me how one of these days. see ya friday.