Monday, April 18, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

I have the most awful and wonderful story to tell. Well, I'm afraid it's more awful thn wonderful. It all happened when I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning. As I set my toothbrush down I swiped a few things of the counter. I was just going to leave them, but then I heard a "gloink" as something fell into water. Not a good sound. I turned, and horror of horrors! My mom's $300 glasses were slowly sliding down the toilet, never to be seen again...at least, they would have been a gonner but I bravely took the plunge, put my hand in and grabbed them, raced to the sink, and my painful moment was over. the end.

i won't record my experiences with bowling, sounds like a couple people have already done that.

Today I had the enjoyment of going to two consecutive parties. One was a baby shower, the other a birthday party for andrew. (cherilyn and bill's kid.) it was so awesome to catch up with doug, paint alicia's nails, and watch little kids run around, etc.

oh dear, we had the scariest game at the baby shower. you had to undress a doll and dress it again with a diaper and a onesie (sp?), not that hard. BUT there's a catch. your eyes must remain shut. nasty, I tell you! I had to go against the experienced Amy, and sure enough, I lost, but only by two onesie snaps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.

Claire said...

That reminds me of something that happened at the Shelter today. One of the girls dropped her $18 razor down the toilet...and before another staff could come upstairs with rubber gloves to fetch it, a plastic bag to dispose of it in, and another razor, a second girl reached in BAREHANDED and got it out!And the bottom of the toilet was flat- I mean, the razor wasn't going ANYWHERE...and yet, she bravely took the plunge...!

Anonymous said...

took the plunge...was that meant to be a pun?

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't have done it for a razor, well, maybe if it cost $18...

Booker said...

One more reason I'm glad God made me a guy...

Booker said...

Hey Cara, tell your bum of a brother to put me on his "team member" list, would you? I was just cruisin' his blog and wanted to comment, but couldn't. And I don't have his email address to ask him. Thanx.
D

Booker said...

me.
again.

it's all taken care of...