Monday, May 23, 2005

Yoga and Such

Last night I was watching TV with Bria and Aaron. Towards the beginning of the show we were watching, I flipped through the channels to see if anything good was on. Star Wars episode 2 , which Bria hasn't seen, was on FOX. Ithappened to be towards the end of the movie, and we were just about in time to watch the fight between Yoda and Count Dooku/Dukoo - howeveryou spell that - and I was getting all hyped up and telling Bria that the fight between "Yoga and the bad guy is like the best part in the movie!!!" Seems like only I would call him Yoga! And then, this morning I was telling my mom that Star Wars had been on, and called him Yoga...AGAIN!

Quite often in my daily life, I see or say or think of something rather interesting and chuck it into the back of my brain to save for my blog. I've been realizing that the "back of my brain" is a bottomless abyss and that all of my wonderful blog topics are gone forever. So, people, you have been deprived of some very interesting subjects!

3 comments:

Booker said...

May the Farce be with you

And Dooku, it is, young Padawan...

Cara said...

yes mahstah

Anonymous said...

...me saying 'hypTONised' the other day in a conversation with my mom until she started laughing...