Friday, May 06, 2005

Atlas Fireworks

For a few months now, I have been planning where to have my house when I'm old enough and wealthy enough to get one. One day, on my way to Fairwood, I saw it. The perfect "house." Well, it's not quite a house. It happens to be a billboard. It's the Atlas Fireworks Billboard sign. (not the small one, the large one...for those of you who are familiar with the route from Chestnut Hill to Fairwood.) I decided that it'll be cheap, comfortorable, and I have no problem with sleeping on my side. I mentioned my plans to a friend last night, who told me that I'd have to invite him to the housewarming. I think I will...but it'll probably be outside. There's only room for one and half in a billboard.

3 comments:

wideyed said...

:) can I come too? we can have a campfire and roast marshmallows!

Booker said...

I recommend fireworks myself ;)

Cara said...

yeah...maybe i'll change my mind