Saturday, May 19, 2007

Quiz

Here's a Bible test that I'm posting not to show off Aaron's and my incredible knowledge, but because it gave me a good laugh to take it. Example question:

Joshua said, "As for me and my house, we will serve the _____"
A. Wine
B. Lord
C. Turkey
D. Establishment


Who lived to the age of 969?
A. Methuselah
B. George Burns
C. Strom Thurman
D. Abraham


You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes




Then I took a personality quiz, and it said:

Your score on this personality test was 71%

It went on to describe the answers to the personality test, but it seemed kind of strange to give someone an actualy score on a personality test. Does it mean I have a dysfunctional personality? Hmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got 95% on the Bible quiz...which doesn't mean anything because those questions were a little too easy. :)