Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged.

Why not grab a blogging opportunity when it comes your way?

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED! And I am going to tag seven more people...*evil laughter ensues.*

Each person tagged must list seven random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game on their blog. Then tag seven other people and write their names on your blog. You have to leave a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged and have to read your blog.

1. I am taller than Tom Cruise

2.My thumbs are double jointed

3.If the light switch plate has multiple switches, they have to all be pointing in the same direction or I'll go insane. I'll even run around the room to make sure that all the plates have them in the same direction.

4.I broke two nails today.

5.I just got a foot cramp.

6. Oh to groove half as well as George Clooney in O Brother, Where Art Thou. That's my lifelong ambition. :P

7. I am addicted to depressing books that leave me moaning on my bed with the utterly wonderful agony of it all. (Wuthering Heights comes to mind.) However, I have yet to throw myself on my bed and groan. It would have to be pretty bad for me to do that. I'm more likely to do it with a cheesy novel than a sad book.

And, I am tagging:

Melody!!
Big Sis
Zan
Kayla
Stephanie
Hillary J.
CDS

(Here's hoping I beat Aaron in finishing my post first. I was writing fast so I would have more options of people to tag.) :D

Now I'm going to R-U-N-N-O-F-T!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I sometimes do the same thing with light switches! You'd think we were related or something...

redsoxwinthisyear said...

I finally responded to your tagging of me!