Saturday, March 31, 2007

Exclamation Points and Such Things

Well folks, I was going to post "Inside looking out" and "portrait of a stranger" today, but I forgot my camera when I went to work, and totally forgot about blogging until now. All the enthusiasm I had for photographing cute little kids at my store is now gone, and I'm tired of looking at myself in a spoon for "inside looking out." However, I have been busy the past few days:

*I did lots and lots of school
*I played roof tennis (the game where Aaron and I hit the ball back and forth off the roof of the garage.)
*I opened, unpacked, received, tagged, and shelved 20 boxes of merchandise at the store. 100 more to go! (We just got a Melissa and Doug shipment in, as well as Groovy Girl. We got Haba and Small World Toys and Meccano/Erector last week.)
*I watched a great war movie.
*I thought about cleaning my room.
*I sang Phantom of the Opera with Aaron. My favorite song in the score is the one the Phantom sings by himself. The one with the line "let the darkness possess you". What's the name of it, Aaron?
*I broke a nail
And my favorite thing I did recently:
*I drove our standard transmission Toyota Camry from the Applejuice Factory (haha. Know what that is?) to my house! without stalling! except for once! in the driveway! oh joy! i hate stalling! and exclamation points scattered liberally throughout a blog post are a pet peeve! adios!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Music of the Night. :)

Unknown said...

I want to see The Phantom of the Opera and/or read it. To sing those songs (or, in my case, attempt to sing them) would be really awesome. They sound good. :)

wideyed said...

Is that a fingernail or a hardware store nail?


uuuugggghhhh....


I feel like my grandpa sometimes. I don't really want to laugh at puns, but I do.

Anonymous said...

hey cara!
i haven't talked to you in a while. i miss you girly!
love,
steph