Friday, October 13, 2006

Thirty Days of NO BLOGS!

I'm back! I've had a month with NO blogs or xangas or myspaces or livejournals or any other cyberspace stuff. It's been refreshing and enjoyable. I didn't swear off internet all together, I still had to use it for school and such. Anyway, a few things that've happened in the last month:

  • I caught on fire. Actually, my sweater did. (It was just yesterday!) I am amazed at how quickly I started thinking once I realized my sweater was burning. HeywhudjaknowI'monfire,perhapsIshoulddosomethingaboutit,
    thisisjustlikelastyearwhen mymom'ssweatercaughtonfire,hmm,maybeIshould
    stopdropandroll. I was about to stop, drop, and roll, but the fire went out. It lasted only about two seconds, thankfully. I liked the sweater I was wearing, and wanted to keep it blue without large brown spots. Although my sweater wasn't burnt, I reeked of burnt yarn all evening. Yick.
  • I am over halfway done with Drivers Ed.!
Oh dear. I had so many grand adventures to mention, but I can't remember them now. It doesn't help that it's kind of late and I'm exhausted. Maybe my memory will be refreshed tomorrow.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome back! Glad you're not on fire.

In the trades, we sometimes use big propane space heaters through the winter. I've heard stories of guys catching their pants on fire trying to get warm while huddling around the heater. Hate it when that happens.

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're back! Glad your sweater wasn't seriously BURNT.

~jenna said...

glad you're back!!

ljm said...

Missed you, Cara!

Booker said...

Nice story :-)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Wow! you have many thoughts in the space of two seconds time...I would be like: "Duh..sweater on fire"...and it would be over!!

Unknown said...

What happened to your "John Travolta" post?

lis said...

happy to see you!

TripleNine said...

If that is just a taste of what has happened in the last thirty day, I can't wait to hear some more stories.

Anonymous said...

After all of these comments, I'm not sure that I have anything to say that hasn't already been said...

So this is just to let you know that I'm glad you didn't go down in flames.