Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am really looking forward to Christmas! I think that the best part of Christmas is when people like the gifts you give them. It makes everyone get the warm and fuzzies. I finished my shopping yesterday, but it was so tempting to buy more for everyone. All of the nice thngs that I knew people would love would jump out at me...but I'll write more later. An older sister whose name I shall not mention wants me to call and order pizza now so she doesn't have to wait for it to be made. Must free the phone line!

6 comments:

Booker said...

I'll make this easy:

a gift card to BestBuy. That way I can buy anime :)

and thanks for the great gift you're going to get me :)

Booker said...

Bah Humbug to spammers!!

But you get a:

Merry Christmas!!!! :)

wideyed said...

inquisitive?

try these.

passionate

mellifluous

gleeful

bold

pulchritudinous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps, and iconoclastic, but only because it is my 'new word', and my (at present) favorite adjective.

Booker said...

So, you gonna take Patty's place once she leaves? :)

Cara said...

yeah, we'll see about that. here's how I feel about a desk job: *gag, gulp, choke, splutter, cough,* well, that was more the first day. Now that it's quiet and I know how to do faxes and copies and other stuff it's better. I had a basic understanding for the stuff, but hasd to learn how to use the machines. So the answer to the question is, um, i don't know.

Booker said...

Nothing like Trials by Fire!

!!!!Ka-Sizzle!!!!