Saturday, August 06, 2005

Laziness!, Thy Name Is Cara!

I love to be slothful. None of this workaholic stuff for me. It would be so easy to live my life and just be lazy. Sleep in, watch movies, read blogs...it would be ideal. People tell me I'd get bored if I did that. Hmm. I wonder if I would. Maybe I should try it and find out. Even though I like to be slothful I'm glad I am not a sloth...(I believe that was a very profound and intelligent statement.)

School started up last monday. It "officially" started, although we're not all "gung ho" or anything yet. Just getting about five subjects max a day so far.

I've been swimming like crazy as well. My mom offered something like a dollar every four laps to whoever does the most, so I've spent a lot of time in the pool. Good exercise as well as a grand way to earn some money.

3 comments:

Booker said...

Now that is the ideal way to earn money!!! And the exercise is a nice benefit I guess too...

Shay Dawg said...

Wow, your mom is so clever. My mom needs to make me some kind of offer like that =) And yay for being slothful!

wideyed said...

hehe...ditTO