Friday, January 12, 2007

Hopefully Not A True Prediction

Because Beck' is the hot topic in our house right now, I wrote a limerick in his honor. (By the way, I haven't read the article I linked to, so hopefully it's good.) While we're enthusiastic about Beckham's coming to the U.S, I'm also a bit disgusted at one of the reasons: so his wife can shop at the better stores in the United States. HA! Former Spice Girl, ideas like that will end up like this:

There once was a girl who liked shoes

David Beckham her husband did choose

Till one day they split

Twas the end of all it

And the feelings of both they did bruise.


(A bit negative, but considering it was a school assignment and I wrote it in 30 seconds, I think it's pretty swell.) ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:D

KJ said...

Glad to see you spend quality time and effort on your school assignments! ;)

Yeah... that's a pretty lame excuse to come to America, but think how it will help the economy (assuming she has at least half a million dollars to spend on our stores each week) :)

Booker said...

your limerick will prove all too true I'm afraid...

Unknown said...

Maybe it won't, DJ. You never know! :)