Friday, July 21, 2006

Sabbath Is Coming...

It has been one busy busy busy week. Most of you know by now that that the majority of Monday was spent shopping. I don't think I ever want to go shopping again. The endless "oohing and aaaahing" over clothes that just don't really work, it's a grievous injustice. Anyway, I got a few things. Woopdedoo.

Tuesday I was at the lake from 10-3!!! It was very fun, thanks Valerie and Nika (as well as Spencer and Sage) for a wonderful time!

I'm finishing up last year's school, and my mom wants me to get a minimum of three hours done each day. (Fifteen hours a week.) I didn't do any school at all on the first two days of the school week, so the past few days have been spent cramming five hours of school in. I did it! Praise the Lord for the Sabbath, though. I am sooo tired.

Ryan asked me to play some soccer with him the other day, so we sauntered down to the lawn and kicked the ball around. Our goals we were using were not so great. One has large holes in it which have been there since a few years ago when my dad cut the neighbor's cat out of the net. It had strangled itself. Suicidal feline. The other nets are miniscule. About two by two feet. We stick two of them together to make one net. So Ryan and I puffed and kicked around for a bit. For a while we were running around doubled over laughing with that sort of exhilarating, spluttery, gaspy feeling you get when you laugh while you run. So that was fun fun fun.

I keep saying things in threes. (fun fun fun, busy busy busy.) It makes me feel like Nanny in the Eloise books




A good Sabbath to all! I go now...

2 comments:

wideyed said...

I LOVE ELOISE!!!

Kayla said...

at least you're alive!

aren't you?