Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Long Awaited Day

The big day has come! The moment we've all been waiting for! I start driving today! Unfortunately, the long awaited moment has to wait for a few more moments. My parents are gone for the afternoon, and Mama still has to dig out my birth certificate. Anyway, I now can drive on the road without breaking the law. Hurray! No more furtively avoiding eye contact with policemen in case they'll read my inner thoughts...just kidding. Just you wait tomorrow! I'll be cruising New Hampshire's roads.

6 comments:

Booker said...

I like the background color :-)

Booker said...

I'd change the red txt tho, it's hard on the eyes...

ljm said...

Yay Cara! Keep your road rage in check..:)

Cara said...

Yeah, my blog's got a big big makeover in store...hopefully. I'm just waiting for tomorrow...HIGHSPEED INTERNET!

CKS said...

yikes! this blogger is freaking out! Can you reach the pedals yet?

Booker said...

dudette, liking the background! :-)