Thursday, September 15, 2005

Signs...

Signs of Bria being gone:

~washing dishes takes a LOT longer.
~the graphing calculator is free most of the time now.
~my secrets are whispered into a black furry ear (kate's) instead of my sister's.
~not as many new, amazing, gourmet food (e.g cowboy pie, fried bananas...if you can call it gourmet. more likely "exotic.")
~whenever i get my e-mail on webmail I don't have to retype my name in because bria used it last.
~my exercise video is always where i left it.
~the laundry is backed up a little more than before.
~the Internet is free at night; I don't have to wait til one o'clock to use it.

6 comments:

Shay Dawg said...

Aw, isn't it just so sad?? Or not, I couldn't tell ya. But I hope you can tackle those dishes just as fast. The whole big sister torch has been passed on to you now. Run with it girl!

Am I making ANY sense?? :)

Booker said...

I am encouraged that you are doing so well! :) Way to overcome the natural, crippling emotional breakdown and overcome! The world needs more coldhearted brutes like you! :) Heh, heh, heh...

Claire said...

I remember when Liane and Karena left for Bibleschool when we lived in Georgia...I cried for HOURS!

NOW is the time to CRACK THE WHIP ON those BOYS to get them to fill in the gaps that Bria's absence has created in the work load...!!!

Cara said...

Claire-it's already being done!

Kate said...

doesn't look like you are suffering overmuch from her absence. :-)

lis said...

I never had a big sis leave, but I am missing three out of four little sisters at the moment, so your post made me feel a bit woebegone and empathetic.

But hey, Shay is right! Enjoy being queen of the castle!